سائق / Driver
We are currently seeking a reliable and experienced driver who is fluent in Arabic to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for transporting goods and materials to various destinations while providing exceptional customer service.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume highlighting your relevant experience and language skills. We look forward to hearing from you.
Job responsibilities include:
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Engaging in loading and unloading products and materials. - Accepting payments for delivered items and submitting it to the relevant cashier.
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling client complaints. - Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks. - Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs. - Interacting with clients in professional conduct. - Maintaining an organized travel schedule.
- Ensuring that vehicles have sufficient gas and are always ready for use.
- Arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary.
- Safely transporting company staff and various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction. - Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
- Perform periodic maintenance on vehicles, such as changing batteries and motor oil at the appropriate time, as well as refuelling the vehicles
- Supply customers with the products they need in the amounts they order on their regularly scheduled delivery day. - Ensure that effective communication is used at all levels of the customer transaction and always be available when issues arise.
- When there are no deliveries scheduled, the driver will be responsible for serving the customers in the store and may also be required to assist with the loading and unloading of materials
- Meet sales goals set by a supervisor every six months to guarantee that your territory is growing at least by 10% and sales goals are being met.
- Perform physical challenges several times throughout the day while still maintaining a positive attitude whenever dealing with customers or other team members.
- Learn the company policies and procedures and work within them, whether you are in the office, at the warehouse or delivering goods to a customer.
- Dress professionally and in accordance with the company’s dress code.
Requirements and skills:
- Valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Fluent in Arabic language
- Proven experience as a driver
- Knowledge of traffic laws and regulations
- Ability to navigate using GPS and maps
- Physical stamina to perform loading and unloading duties
- Excellent communication and customer service skills